Friday, October 9, 2009

Furrriday

Mew!


   Dis iss Patches writin today, an I jus wanna say fanks you to all my furriends fur there good wishes.  Mom says sum stoopid peeples dat wuz sposed to know better, when I was a baby made dis happen to me, so I will has to live wid it all my life.  Mom sticks pills down my troat twicet efurry day.  I no likes it, but I guess it duz helps some.  


  Da pills makes me sleepys a lot, tho, I tink more than da odder kittehs.  I usully too sleepy to play furry much.  Sumtimes I trys to put da bitey on a toy, but better watch out your fingers aren't in da way, cuz sumtimes I has trubble seeing the  difrence.

   Fanks you again, my furriends for your nice words and purrrss...  


I iss sleepys agin now,   I will see you agin laters.  I wud send purrs back, by mom says my purr motor iss broke,   but pawlease know I wud send dem to yous all, so purrrs in spirits.  Your furriend, Patches.

 

2 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Even more special purrs to you, pretty Patches.

Karen Jo said...

I am so sorry that you have to live with the shaky scary times for the rest of your life, Patches. At least the medicine helps some, even if it makes you so sleepy. Have a nice nap and wake up feeling even better.