Sunday, December 27, 2009

Easy Sundee....

Hai, Furriends!

     Well, dunno what Sundee iss gonna be like...we had an easy Satidee.....at least da beans did.  Dey wuz furry lazy all day long!  Dey played der bideo games, an mom neffur even got dressed!  She stayed in her jammies an robe all day.  We got to haz lots of nappy time, an time in our new kewbs!  Da only problem wuz, den when da beans went to bed, we wuz all ready to play.  MOL  

    Iss hard to play wif 3 kittehs when one of dem iss a toy hog like Munchkin!!    Patches doesn't play, so dat leaves jus da rest of us.  Tigger won't play unless mom annoys him wif da toy by boppin' him on da head wif it, or tickling his whiskers or his nose.  Den he will start to bat at it.  But, den along comes Munchkin, and pounces on da toy right in Tigger's face!  An dat iss da end of da game fur Tigger...he goes to his bed then.  He won't play wif me, either.  I tries to play, but he runs away frum me.  I don' unnerstand.  I no finks he likes me.  I jus wanna be furriends.  Munchkin pounces in my face, too, if I am innerested in da toy.  I no likes dat, so I can unnerstand Tigger goin off to hiz bed when she does dat.  But I still wanna play.

   Does anyone know how to cure a toy hog??

****

OH, NOES!! Tigger has barfed on a pile of mom's impawtent papers she haz to mail to sumone! How is dat gonna look??!! I don't finks dat washes offa paper too good.  MOL... I finks Tigger iss in trubble!

Well, I iss gonna go play wif my fresh nip mousie, and have a nap.  Haff a good day, furriends!


S...Jigsaw

5 comments:

Marg said...

I don't know how you cure a toy hog, maybe just give him a gentle bat.
Just wanted to thank you so much for visiting our blog. That was very nice of you.

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

MOL, our beans played der bideo games all day too. it's Werld of Warcrafs. Is ok tho, we gets to snooze on der laps! Sorry to hears of the barfy papers, that iz no fun! Hope you feel betters too, purrs!

Noll's Nip said...

Hi...nice to meet you. I have a brother named Tigger too (but we usually call him Tiggy). Tigger is a hog about stuff. There's no cure for toy hogs. Just ask your mom for more toys!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I think gentle cuddles will help cure that cute toy hog.

~Inigo~

Amy & the house of cats said...

We don't know how to cure a toy hog but if you find out let us know - we have one too!

We hope your mom's papers are ok - we don't think Tigger barfed on them on purpose.