Friday, December 11, 2009

Furry Furriday

Hai, Furriends..

     Now, I knows a lot of our furriends out there has gorgeeus floofy furz like mine.  (Pardon me while I groom.) Ok..where wuz I?  Oh, yess, my floofy furz.

    Well, I happen to fink my furz are just purrfect da way dey are.  But mom is allus chasin me wif da brushy thing, and flattening my floof.  I no likes.  I makes her chase and follow me all offur da house when I see da brushy thing come out. 

   She gets done, an my furz are all flat an clingin' to me, an then I haz to shake and floof myself back up again.  Anodder reason I no likes, is cuz when my furz is all flat, I look smaller, and I iz a big kitteh!


    Do yous likes to be brushed down?  Mebbee I should takes a poll, and show Mom da results.  (Only if dey comes out in my fafur, howefur.  MOL)

Signed, Tigger

4 comments:

The Island Cats said...

I sometimes like being brushed...but you're right, it flattens my furs and then I gotta shake and make myself floofy again!

Zoey

The Creek Cats said...

Some of us enjoy being brushed and some of us fight the brush. Our mom got us a zoom groom and it feels pretty nice!

SuziQCat said...

Smokey loves to be brushed...but I need to run the brush under the faucet first, so he doesn't get so staticy! Tanner enjoys it too, and will just purr and purr. Devon is starting to like it, on his neck, but will bite you if you try to brush his back!

GLOGIRLY said...

The townhouse is a strict NO Brush zone.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)