Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I had funs!

I had funs yestidee.  Mom wuz changing to new sheets on der bed, an I wuz helpin!  I iz a big help.  I jumps up an smooths down one side, den she comes an finks I iz not helpin,  an I get da boot.  So, I scoots unner da end of da bed, an jumps up on da odder side! MOL

Den, when she can't see me cuz da noo sheet iz in front of her face, I jumps up rite in da middle, just to be sure da bottom sheet stays flat, of course you unnerstand.  Dat makes a Munchkin-shaped lump unner da top sheet.  Very decorative, I finks.  But I gets da boot agin!  MOL

Jump down, run around, jump up, jump off, run around, jump up.... ROFMMAO!!  Fur sum reason, I no finks mom likes dis game, but iz my fafurrite one!  Dat, iz, my fafurrite after da leather strings on da stick...

Sumtimes Tigger plays dis wif me, but usuly, I have dis game all to myself.  Hee hee.


..Signed, Munchkin

4 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

That is such a fun game! We play that at our house all the time too! We think it was great you were helping your mom and playing at the same time!!

Maggie May said...

We think that's the funnest game ever!

Angel Simba said...

Have you ever tried getting caught between the mattress and the fitted bottom sheet? Try it! Turn on your back with your paws upwards before she gets all the corners on. Then maybe she will pat your 4 paws from above the fitted sheet. It is a great game!

The Island Cats said...

Munchkin, we love helping with the sheets too! In fact, we did that yesterday too!!