Sunday, October 8, 2017

Adorable Flowers 10-8-2017

These babies are as silly as they are cute!  Check out this photo of where I found two of them napping when I went to feed them dinner!

Chrys and Pansy
10-8-2017

Naturally, as soon as I opened the door, they were awake and on the move.  But really, kids?  Sleeping in the dustpan?  You are NOT trash to be swept up!  Set your goals a bit higher, will you?

Of course, Pansy had to try to move in for a beauty close-up:

Pansy, too close; you're blurry!

Next, on the chair, we had the tortie twins, Petunia and Tulip.  They are very hard to catch with the camera; the two of them are a study in perpetual motion.  See what I mean?

Pansy, lower left; Tulip leaning on Pansy!

Oh!  I stand corrected!  That's Tulip moving and blurring the shot; 
Pansy snuck in there and just used her ear to photobomb! Now, where is that rascal Petunia?  Truth is, I never did catch up with her tonight; she was in speedracer mode all evening!





3 comments:

pilch92 said...

They are adorable little dust bunnies.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Cute babies! You have been blogging a super long time, how do I NOT know you? catchatwithcarenandcody

Harvey Button said...

Oh they DID make me smile! What a place to fall asleep you two!!!!