Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sattidee

Hellows..


  Happy Satturrrday ... Satidee...Satuday???  Uh, ohs.. I furrrgets how to spells it.   Oh, well, me Jigsaw, telling you about da Tigger's game wid mom.  He iss funny. 


  He iss laying on da rug, and mom says "I gonna git you."  and Tigger, he runs all over, and mom chase him... he goes under da table, he goes      on da scratcher trree...den he runs into a corner and waits to 'get got.'  Cuz when he gets got...he gets neck scritches and pets...  Dey plays dis 2 - 3 times a day. 


  I tink mom was gonna trys to play it wid me, too, but I got sorta skeered, an I hid.  But dat was before.  Now, I see da Tigger play da game... maybe looks like funs. 


  Well, efurrrybody else is doing da nappys, so I is da only one on da bloggie todays.  So mebbee I go try da game, den go take my nappy.


  Happy Sattudee to all our furrrriends!


s...Jigsaw

5 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hai! Dat game sounds like fun. Since Tigger enjoys it, you should gif it a try. My sisfur Nina likes to watch me try mew fings first. She says I don't look afore I leep. Whatefur. Play play play!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

That sounds like such an awesome game!! Daddy goes running through the house with us sometimes, but this sounds way more fun!!

Peggy's Place said...

Hi, Hi, Hi :)
we like your game. We're gonna tell our mom about it. It's nice to meet you, come by sometime and say hi!

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

We hope you get brave enough to play da game wif your Mom. Have a nice Sunday and remember to take lots of naps.

Karen Jo said...

That sounds like a fun game, Jigsaw. Now that you have seen that it isn't really scary, you might want to try it.