Friday, February 19, 2010

Freaky Furriday

Hai, Furriends!

Ok, so all dis stuffs happened yesterday, but it wuz late, an mom wuz tired, so we is postin it today instead.  We hopes you enjoys da pickchurs.
You kin click on any of dem to biggify, but you has to click 'back' an not "X" to come back heer, or da whole fing will close.








Tigger & Munchkin:  "Oh, boy!  Dad haz da catnip bubbles!" ***
Jigsaw:  "What iz bubbles?"
Tigger:  "You'll see!  Funz!"

*** (Mom's note: we found them at Wal-Mart!)



Jigsaw:  "Hey! It went away when I gotted it!"
Munchkin:  "You haz to be fast!"

Tigger:  "HA!  I got me one!"




Jigsaw: "I sees a bubble by da Tigger's tail! I wonner if I dares pounce on it?" (See arrow.)
Munchkin: "Common, Dad, blow summore!"



Munchkin:  "Oh, boy, I gotted da fevvers!  Auntie thot she wuz fast wif dem, but I haz lightning paws.  Mom sez so!"












Tigger:  "OK, Mom--enuf wif da flashy box!"




Jigsaw:  "Ha, ha!  MOL!!  Spotlite on da Tigger into da trash bucket!  He gotted caught!"






Mom:  "Hold still, Jigsaw!  How can I take a pickchur of your purrty face?"
Jigsaw:  "Maybe I don' want my purrty face all offur da place!"



Mom:  "There we go--that's our purrty boy!  But did you hafta flatten your ears??"
                                                         



Jigsaw:  "I'm outta heer!  I don' wanna git caught nappin next to dem kittehs--I gots a repootashun to maintain!"




Munchkin:  "Do you mind???  I wuz nappin, heer!!"


And last but not least, Patches puts in a personal moment:


Patches:  "I dunno.  Mebbee I wuz a notty girl?  I can't remember.  I guess I'll jus give myself a time-out heer...."

7 comments:

Pip said...

Vurry nice picshurs! Is nice to see all the babies at your house. Theys all very purrty.
We likes Patches putting himself in the time-outs!
Has a grate weekends.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh I totally loved the pictures! Catnip bubbles??? Y'all have a wonderful weekend!

The Island Cats said...

We've got catnip bubbles but we haven' used them in a long time!! Seeing yours we think we gotta get them out again!

Elin said...

My bean has been thinking of buying 1 catnip bubble when she read this! have a good weekend!

Jacqueline said...

Very cute photos!...Jigsaw, you are so busted in that trash can!!MOL...Happy weekend everyone!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Jacqueline said...

Sorry Jigsaw...maybe it was Tigger who got busted!!...xo...CHS

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

MUNCHKIN!!! *happy purring* *happy purring*

You look bootiful!!!