Thursday, February 23, 2017

Naughty Kitties Go To Jail!

This is Nugget reporting.

I have to announce that both Jigsaw Puzzle and Bobbie were sentenced to several hours in jail for their crimes.

What did they do?  The chased and hassled poor Shadow, making her growl, hiss and hide.  They do this a lot, especially Jiggy, who was first to be sent to jail.

This time, they were both at it, and Dad had enough, and gave the sentence.

They were allowed back in at the peeps' bedtime.  
This morning, a package arrived, and mom was very happy.  She ordered calming collars, and put one on each of the three.  I'm glad I don't have to wear one!

(Don't tell anyone, but I like to chase Shadow, too sometimes!  But I didn't do it yesterday...I'm almost pawsitive.)

Here is a picture of the jailbirds...errrrrr...jailcats!
  

4 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sounds like Bobbie has recovered from her tail injury if she's getting into trouble. Will they get time off for good behavior or are they hardened criminals already and past redemption? :)

The Island Cats said...

Oh no! We hope they have learned their lesson.

Liz said...

Jan, Bobbie has recovered well from her tail injury as well as a subsequent injury that was even worse, and a total mystery as to how it could possibly have happened!

Liz said...

I hope so, Island Cats--I have gotten pheromone calming collars for 3 of them; Bobbie, Jigsaw, and Shadow herself. Fingers crossed!