Monday, October 2, 2017

Meet The Flower Kittens

As I regain control of my keyboard, I am going to take this blog in a new direction, namely, keeping folks aware of my various foster kittens, their antics, and hopefully, a few videos.

I will be naming them according to various 'themes,' an idea I brazenly stole from "Foster Dad John" of The Critter Room fame.  I'm sure many of you fellow cat aficionados are familiar with him.

Lacking his technical expertise, however, I'll have to make do with still photos and as I said, 'hopefully' a few videos.

While the current set of kittens is not my first batch of fosters, they are the first to fall into my new themed categories.  These are the "Flower" kittens; they are all named after various lovely blooms.  

The photos below are just the very first, just after I brought them to the house, and set them up in cages to acclimate for a time to new sights and smells.  I promise, there will be more photos, singles, as well as probably some that are blurred from RKM (Rapid Kitty Motion)!

Without further ado, here is your first peek at the Flower Kittens:




In the top photo, left to right, are Pansy (female); Chrys (male); and Tulip (female).  In the bottom photo, wanting a Diva-style solo shot, is Petunia (female).

They are "about" 7 weeks old, and will be available for adoption through Homeless Animals' Lifeline Organization (H.A.L.O.) of East Contra Costa County, California. You can see pets available for adoption on their website.  You can also take a look  at H.A.L.O.'s Facebook page .

These cuties will be available in a little over a month.  They must be a minimum of 2 pounds/2 months old (in favor of the weight requirement, regardless of age).  At that point, they can be spayed/neutered, and will have at least their first shots, and probably the second round, as well.
They do not go up for adoption before those things are done, and kitties are healed.  They will be 'ready to go' to their forever homes at that point.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to reading about their journey :-)

pilch92 said...

They are all adorable. I am sure they will get adopted quickly.