Dis is Tigger, and I is taking offur blogging dooties frum Jigsaw today, cuz he dun fell over frum shock when he read dis notice we found posted today.
We got to da kitchin, and der, on da fridge, wuz dis note:
Rules for the Cats:
- The hallway is not a race track!
- Your sister is not a punching bag; do not bop her on the head.
- There is nothing in the closet that concerns cats.
- The sound of shoelaces being tied is not a call to action!
- The water bowl is not a washing basin for toys.
- The couch is not your scratching post.
- Two O’clock in the morning is not playtime!
- Human food, not cat food is kept in the refrigerator; keep your noses out!
- Pillows are for human heads, not cat butts.
- Pens, pencils and electrical cords are not for chewing.
We wuz incensed! How dare da hoomans make up such roolz fur us, after all we haz done in bein' der, and taking care wif purr songs and all.
What does you finks? Should we haz a hunger strike? A mutiny? Excape owtside?